Safeco Home Insurance: Why It's the Right Choice
Safeco® is there when you need help most, offering a great way to safeguard your house and possessions against disaster. Call 1-877-825-1024 for Safeco home insurance quotes. We are a licensed agent and can help you select the right policy to cover your home and possessions.
Safeco: How It Works
Safeco home insurance can help protect your home from numerous threats. Don't let your home face the unexpected without proper defense. Covered losses under Safeco homeowners insurance typically include:
- Fire and smoke damage: Fire caused $13.3 billion in damage annually in the U.S. from 2002 to 2011, according to the U.S. Fire Administration.
- Theft: More than 8.6 million property crimes occurred in the U.S. during 2013, resulting in losses estimated at $16.5 billion, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report.
- Snow and ice: In 2014, winter storms caused $2.4 billion in losses in the U.S., according to the Insurance Information Institute.
Covered events also sometimes include lightning damage and some forms of water damage, except for flooding. Home insurance carriers typically exclude earthquakes, flooding, sinkholes and landslides from standard policies, but even for those threats endorsements are available. What endorsements do you need? As a licensed agent, we can help identify potential gaps in your coverage based on the information you provide us.
Safeco Homeowners Insurance Tools
You might be surprised to learn that Safeco homeowners insurance covers more than the structure of your home. In fact, Safeco uses multiple coverage types to help homeowners. Standard Safeco home insurance quotes typically contain these main types of protection, offering coverage up to the policy limits you select:
- Dwelling and Other Structures: Dwelling coverage helps protect the structure of your home from covered losses, while Other Structures helps safeguard detached structures, such as sheds or garages.
- Loss of Use: Safeco homeowners insurance may help pay hotel and restaurant bills when your home undergoes repair following a covered loss.
- Personal Property: Your policy may help repair or replace possessions damaged in a covered event.
- Medical Payments: If someone is injured on your property, Safeco homeowners insurance may assist with medical costs.
- Personal Liability: If someone is injured on your property, your policy may help pay legal costs and any damages awarded.
Safeco Insurance Discounts
Safeco home insurance can help protect you against financial losses, but it also offers ways to save
you money. For example, the easiest way to save on your monthly premiums is to buy both your home
insurance and your auto insurance through Safeco.1 That way, you may
save up to 15 percent on your premiums.
Other potential ways to save include:
- Newer home: Insuring a home built within the past 10 years could qualify you for lower monthly premiums. How? Newer homes are considered lower risk because they have modern plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems.
- Fire safety: Fire safety measures, such as smoke alarms and sprinklers, may lower your prices. Even living near a fire station may reduce your premiums.
- Higher deductibles: In general, the higher the deductible—the amount you must pay out of pocket when filing a claim—the lower the premium. You must ensure you have enough money on hand to meet that deductible, if necessary.
Safeco Home Insurance Quotes
Safeco home insurance comes out a winner in the end. Call to get your free Safeco insurance quotes and see for yourself what a difference the right protection can make. We can provide personalized quotes for coverage to help shield your home from harm. Join the growing number of customers covered by Safeco homeowners insurance today.